Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Baby Shower


We had Brooklyn's baby shower on the 17th. I say Brooklyn's shower because it was all about her! It was so great that she was there, and her dad was the first man I have ever seen who came to the baby shower, it was so cute. I loved that all the people that have meant so much to me in my life came to see her. The amount of love from everyone was so completely overwhelming! It made me feel even more blessed! People have been so generous and kind and I just don't know how I will ever let them know how much it has meant to me. Brooklyn also came home with quite a load of new cute stuff. Brett and I just sat and stared at everything that was stretched from one end of the room to the other end. I know I keep saying this but I can't tell you all how very thankful we are for all the support and love we have received through this experience and throughout our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment