Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our little Mata Lolo!

So are you asking yourself what the heck is a Mata Lolo? Well it's kind of a shout out to Brooklyn's Aunt Mary. She is always calling Brooklyn the cutest little Mata Lolo, which in Fijian means black baby. I love it! It makes me smile every time she says it.
Seriously though, I don't think our family could be anymore excited about the newest addition to the family. Just wanted to let them all know how thankful we are and appreciate everything they do.
I also thought I would share some more pictures of Brooklyn. Can you ever have enough pictures? Again Libbie was kind enough to spend quite a bit of time with me and Brooklyn trying to get the perfect pictures. They turned out so well that my mom said she simply cannot choose which one she likes best and is insisting that she get a digital photo frame for her birthday so she can cycle through all her favorites.

This is Brooklyn in her Easter dress. I love how it looks like Minnie Mouse!

















You can't really tell on here, but when we had these pictures printed her eyes are so shiny and big you could see the background reflecting in them.






This was Brooklyn's Easter outfit. She had just about had it with us and our picture taking by this point. She truly was a trooper though.


Libbie has this little soft thing they call a cocoon! How sweet and snugly is she now?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Baby Girl! So sweet in her Easter dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have decided to make our blog private, so email me if you want to check in on the Langstons. BNLangst0n@aol.com the 0 in langst0n is the #0.

    ReplyDelete